This position is with a well established business in Ft. Madison, Iowa. This is a full-time temporary position that will last from March 1, 2017 to July 1, 2017 (approximately). The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide the highest quality of customer service while supporting the needs of three sales professionals & performing account management activities associated with personal lines insurance (property, casualty, automotive).
• Provides internal & external customer service for various requests via phone & e-mail.
• Builds & maintains relationships with existing clients to increase retention & customer satisfaction
• Preforms data entry, interaction with various insurance companies, and external customers; providing insurance quotes.
• Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources & needs, the physical condition of the property to be insured & discuss existing coverage.
• Call on policy holders to deliver & explain policy, to analyze insurance & suggest additions & procedures
• Advanced efficiency with technology and applicable software
• Analytical Skills
• Fact Finding Skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to keep information confidential
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Licensed in Personal Lines Insurance preferred not required
• Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• Pre-employment criminal background screening
• Pre-employment credit check screening
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.