Monday, March 13, 2017 9:13:00 AM
This position is with a well established company in Burlington. This is a part-time position. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts as well as preparing appropriate financial statements.
• Prepares consolidated financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from various departments.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data & verifying data
• Analyzes information and options by developing reports and verifying information
• Reconciling Accounts Payable records
• Answers accounting and financial questions
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Advanced efficiency with technology and applicable accounting software
• Analytical Skills
• Fact Finding Skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience considered
• Monday – Friday Noon-4:30pm
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug screening
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.