Monday, February 27, 2017 8:55:00 AM
This is a long term assignment at a manufacturing facility in Burlington. This is considered light industrial work. You will work 11:30PM – 7AM Monday thru Friday.
• Palletizing cans and scrapping cans
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ability to work efficiently with hands
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Strong attention to detail
• Compliance and attention to all safety regulations
• Excellent eyesight and hand/eye coordination
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• 11:30PM – 7AM Monday - Friday
• Pre-employment background screening
• Pre-employment drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.