This is a Temp-to-Hire job opportunity at a manufacturing facility in Burlington responsible for the shipment to the customer of production oil hydraulic conduits. Will operate machine to conform to standard operating procedures and optimize program for efficient use of equipment and material. Responsible for blue print interpretation and be able to ensure quality product.
• Read work order instruction and performs work as assigned by work order sheet and supervisor.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: locate inventory using AS400 system, follow work orders for correct quantity, quality, and packaging per customer specifications, load packaged goods onto freight trucks.
• Have the ability to operate material handling equipment including fork trucks, overhead crane systems for transporting product.
• Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to specific customer product requests.
• Conduct routine quality checks of finished product per instructions
• Ability to efficiently coordinate work with co-workers
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Basic mathematical aptitude
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to follow the safety procedures for handling goods and supplies
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
• Forklift experience required
• Monday-Friday 2:30pm- 10:30pm overtime as requested including Saturday
• Pre-employment background screening & drug testing
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please call our office and let us know of your interest in this opening. There is no need to complete a new application.