Works under the direction of the Public Service Director, assist in preparation and maintenance of public services records to include, streets, parks, solid waster, recycling and Cemetery.
• Answers and directs incoming telephone calls
• Records and delivers messages
• Greets people visiting the office
• Sets appointment times
• Prepares bills and follows up to make sure payment is received
• Accurately types correspondence, documents, reports, forms, records and other materials using computer word processing program
• Maintains confidentiality of documents as required.
• Keeps track of employee leave balances and completes Request for Time Off forms for employees.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees, co-workers, department head, the public and other public officials.
• Type 40 words per minute
• Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Skill in using modern office equipment.
• Ability to apply basic mathematics, add, subtract, and calculate percentages and ratios
• HS Diploma or GED
• 32 hours per weeks
Company offer benefits program including, medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care.
Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, paid vacation, paid holidays.
• Background check and drug screen required.
If you have already registered and completed the interview process, please give us a call at 641-236-9220 and let us know of your interest in the opening.